1. Throw the whole thing behind the pole. There is a yellow tab on one of the tieouts. This is the back centre pegging point.
2. Attach the 3 back tieouts to the corresponding pegs on the Trailstar outer. Attach the mid tieouts at this point too, if you think they’re needed.
3. With the 2OookStar still flat, line up the top hole and the bottom hole.
4. Lift the pole and drop the end through both holes into the ground.
5. Grab the cord and lift the whole thing up. Clip the cord to the apex hook in the Trailstar apex and adjust until the 2OookStar looks tight.
6. Peg out the two front tieouts.
7. Tighten the drawcords on the OookGussets to keep wee beasties out.