1. Throw the whole thing behind the pole. There is a bit of red cord attached to one of the groundsheet main seam tieouts. This is the back centre pegging point and helps to get things positioned correctly first time.
2. Attach the 3 main seam back tieouts (starting with the centre one identified by the red cord) to the corresponding pegs on the Trailstar outer. Attach the mid point tieouts at this point too, if you think they’re needed. Adjust until it looks ‘right’ – evenly positioned in relation to the outer.
3. With the 2OookStar still flat, line up the top hole and the bottom hole.
4. Lift the pole and drop the end through both holes into the ground.
5. Grab the cord and lift the whole thing up. Clip the cord to the apex hook in the Trailstar apex and adjust using the linelok until the 2OookStar looks tight.
6. Peg out the two front tieouts.
7. Tighten the drawcords on the OookGussets to keep wee beasties out.